M-Biz Global Solutions GmbH of Hirschengraben 31, 6003, Luzern, Switzerland (“We”, “us”, “Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Service to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in countries via Amazon Web Services and may store information on servers and equipment in our affiliated entities.
Upon registration of the Service and using the Service, the following information may be submitted by you.
Any information you provide when you register to use the App. e.g. email, nickname, data sent to us through your social media sign-up.
Any information you provide when you claim your reward gifts, e.g. mobile phone number, your name.
Any information you provide us voluntarily at the optional field of the App. e.g. gender. age etc.
When you use any of Service, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
We may collect your location based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application. We will not share this information with any third party. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the App may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from. In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the App you are playing.
Information from 3rd parties
We may work with other 3rd parties e.g. advertisers, service suppliers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers. We may receive information about you from them.
Third Party Services
How We Use Information
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- create game accounts and allow end users to use our Service;
- identify and suggest game match with other end users;
- operate and improve our Service;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- enable you to communicate with other end users; and
- link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Disclosure of Your information
We do not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to allow us to share your information with third parties, please contact us at email@example.com. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
- We may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of our services.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- We may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Changes to the Policy
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete inaccuracies by making the change within your account settings or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
Opting Out of Marketing
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails by emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You may also opt-out of receiving SMS notifications from us, either via SMS or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction, and you consent to the transfer of information to the countries where our affiliated entities are and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
M-Biz Global Solutions GmbH,
Hirschengraben 31, 6003, Luzern, Switzerland.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 28th August 2015